CALL US 877-795-2953
Protect Your Rights
We make sure your rights are upheld through
the entire custody battle
- Briefly tell us about your case
- Provide your contact information
- A local lawyer will contact you
“A friend of mine used this site to locate a reasonably priced but experienced local lawyer to help her with her divorce. She recommended this site to me and I was impressed. It saved me a lot of time from having to call various family law offices not knowing what to really say or how much it would cost. It took less than a minute for me to submit my information and a great law firm in Austin, Texas called me right away and handled my entire divorce.”
DIVORCES LEGAL HELPS YOU FIND THE RIGHT FAMILY LAWYER
When you need to find a lawyer, our no‐cost system provides you with access to pre‐screened lawyers through a quick and painless process. Immediately after you present your case, your information will be sent to lawyers that match the geographic location and legal practice area you specify by phone or email. It's up to you to select the right lawyer near you based on the response you receive and the legal qualifications you're looking for.
Serving Clients and families
in need for many years
- Always 100% free to us to connect you with licensed attorneys - no hidden fees
- Your privacy is always protected - we disclose the information you submit to an interested attorney that wants to help you
- All member lawyers are pre-screened and in good standing with their state's bar associations
- Review attorney's profiles and responses to your case before making a decision
- Know exactly how much each lawyer charges in detail
- Gain access to lawyers in every area of law
- No pressure to hire or contact a lawyer through our service - you make your decision based on a lawyer's expertise, experience, pricing, and availability
Helping you to look towards a new future
Divorce, property division and children's issues are some of the most painful, complicated legal matters you will ever have to deal with. If you are facing unique legal challenges, it is critical that your attorney has the negotiation and trial skills necessary to protect your rights. The lawyers we connect you with concentrate on solving serious problems related to family law.
- Who Gets the House in Divorce?
This article provides a few tips to help you navigate through this difficult issue.
- Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
Some tips from the judge on hiring an attorney to handle some or all of your divorce case.
- The Best Interests of the Child: Factors a Judge May Consider in Deciding Custody
What do judges consider when deciding child custody cases?